Earlier on the TV6 Morning Edition Acting Superintendent Wayne Mystar cautioned those inciting violence and obstruction saying that once apprehended, they will feel the full brunt of the law. Nisha John-Mohammed has more in this report.
TRENDING ON TV6
- Nahkid Ready For Campaign, Jack Banned From Event?
- PNM Withdraws Candidate After His Anti-US Rant
- A Balandra Covid patient is speaking out
- Tobago’s 5th Murder
- NOW Party Contesting Laventille West
- PM Says No Increase In Cabinet Pay In Past Five Years
- Why should the election date be a secret?
- Officers in Caledonia Shooting Placed On Administrative Duty
- Past 7 Days On 6
- Relief for storm victims in T&T