With today's meeting and vote of the Electoral College, where a 2/3 majority was needed for President Paula-Mae Weekes to be removed from office, TV6 anchor Desha Rambhajan-Malli sought the views of former Speaker of the House of Representative and Chairman of the Police Service Commission Nizam Mohammed and former Minister and Member of Parliament Ralph Maraj.
TRENDING ON TV6
- Williamsville family puts on a Christmas lightshow
- Beyond The Tape : Tuesday 07th December 2021
- Opposition Leader Persad-Bissessar: "The people of Tobago have spoken"
- Beyond The Tape : Monday 06th December 2021
- PDP victorious at the Tobago House of Assembly December 6th election
- PDP's Farley Augustine on his vision for Tobago
- MSJ Leader David Abdulah: "Very well done"
- PM Rowley: "The people of Tobago... have opted for change"
- US issues "Do not travel advisory" for Trinidad and Tobago due to Covid-19
- PDP Candidate Joel Sampson says "Vote PNM" Slip of the tongue?