Former High Court judge Herbert Volney has broken his silence on the emailgate enquiry which has ended with the Deputy Director of Public Prosecutions advising that there is no evidence to warrant that anyone be charged. In a facebook post on Friday, Mr Volney declared that Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley was speaking the whole truth and nothing but the truth on the emailgate scandal.
TRENDING ON TV6
- Update: Danah Alleyne rescued by TTPS in hostage situation, man killed
- TTPS Investigating UNC Members Over Criminal Collusion
- Hit On The PM? Rowley Says Contractors Refused The Job
- Beyond The Tape : Friday 18th October 2019
- Life After Today
- Ease For Blanchisseuse As Yara Bridge Opens
- Beyond The Tape: Thursday 17th October 2019
- Workers’ Rights
- Greenvale a Year Later, Gov’t Promises Readiness
- National Security Helicopters to Be Used In Guyana?