The ramifications of the social impact of COVID-19 are still being assessed. But there are concerns for vulnerable and marginalised groups, one of which is the homeless. A lecturer at the University of the West Indies believes it is imperative to reach these groups as well as create balance between social distancing and the community. Alicia Boucher has the details from Morning Edition.
TRENDING ON TV6
- 10 Million Dollar Villa
- GG TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION OVER STANLEY REPORT
- Beyond The Tape : Monday 24th January 2022
- JACOB: RECOMMENDATIONS SHORTLY FROM JOHN REP
- Failure At Mosquito Creek Construction Zone
- JOB & COMPENSATION REVIEW FOR PUBLIC SERVICE
- 129 GANGS OPERATING IN T&T
- CWU: PROVIDE DATA USED FOR RESTRUCTURING PLAN
- BECOMING A HEALTHIER T&T
- WHO APPROVES PFIZER FOR CHILDREN 5 TO 11?