Trinidad and Tobago's cyclists raised the heat in Bolivia on Wednesday by breaking the Pan Am Cycling Championships Record. Well when they return to T&T they will be pleased to know that the air condition ventilation system is back up and running at the National Veledrome in Couva. The parties responsible for ensuring the venue is maintained gave an explanation as to why the multi-million dollar veledrome has been running without AC for several months. However, their answers leave some room for concern as to whether the facility can be maintained for the long haul.
TRENDING ON TV6
- National Security Minister: Cash Is King For Criminals
- Opposition On New $100: Why The Rush?
- Muslims Say No to New $100 Bill
- Who Was Tim Kee?
- Landslip Threatens Five Homes
- Morning Edition December 9th 2019
- Sport Fratertiny Responds To Tim Kee Passing
- Beyond The Tape : Friday 06th December 2019
- Regrello’s Time Ticking?
- Beyond The Tape: Thursday 5th December 2019