Trinidad Hotel Restaurant and Tourism Association CEO Brian Frontin says his members are being coerced into considering retrenchment of their staff because they are being ignored by the Ministry of Labour. As such he is requesting an urgent meeting with labour minister Jennifer Baptiste-Primus . Nisha John-Mohammed has more in this report.
TRENDING ON TV6
- Nahkid Ready For Campaign, Jack Banned From Event?
- PNM Withdraws Candidate After His Anti-US Rant
- A Balandra Covid patient is speaking out
- Tobago’s 5th Murder
- NOW Party Contesting Laventille West
- PM Says No Increase In Cabinet Pay In Past Five Years
- Why should the election date be a secret?
- Officers in Caledonia Shooting Placed On Administrative Duty
- Past 7 Days On 6
- Relief for storm victims in T&T