Trinidad and Tobago's finest chocolates will soon be entering the culinary sphere, as Trinidad and Tobago Fine Cocoa Company prepares to launch a new state-of-the-art cocoa processing facility, right here in T&T. The processing line is expected to move T&T further up the value-added chain, where before, the majority of our trade was centred on the export of raw chocolate material. Rynessa Cutting has more from the launch.
TRENDING ON TV6
- Williamsville family puts on a Christmas lightshow
- PDP victorious at the Tobago House of Assembly December 6th election
- MSJ Leader David Abdulah: "Very well done"
- PDP's Farley Augustine on his vision for Tobago
- Beyond The Tape : Monday 06th December 2021
- PM Rowley: "The people of Tobago... have opted for change"
- Opposition Leader Persad-Bissessar: "The people of Tobago have spoken"
- PM Rowley unhappy with vaccination stats in Tobago
- Fetes, Boat Rides, Pan on the table for Carnival 2022
- Prison Service gun policy struck down