Many communities in South Trinidad were busy preparing for the impact Tropical Storm Karen could have brought. But by mid-afternoon rains subsided, and with it, the fears of many people. Reporter Cindy Raghubar-Teekersingh spoke to residents of one of the normally hardest hit south regions today, she brings us this report.
TRENDING ON TV6
- Danah Alleyne rescued by TTPS in hostage situation
- Beyond The Tape : Friday 18th October 2019
- PM says he will have his day in court with Moonilal
- Baby Dies at Mt Hope from Sepsis, Parents Want Answer
- Young Not Happy With Condition of Prison Fleet
- National Security Helicopters to Be Used In Guyana?
- Water Trickles for WASA Customer
- Nurses and Midwives Seek Judicial Review
- Beyond The Tape: Thursday 17th October 2019
- Nurses to take legal action against Minister of Health