Workers aboard the Cabo Star have had two scares within the span of a week. This, as two members of the crew fell ill. The Seamen and Waterfront Workers Trade Union says, quarantine protocols at the port were broken. But the Port Authority is saying otherwise. Alicia Boucher has the details.
TRENDING ON TV6
- Tobago Records Third Case Of COVID-19
- Local Cases In TT Of COVID-19
- Investigation Launched Into Officers Bullying Man
- Prime Minister’s brother passes
- Beyond The Tape : Friday 27th March 2020
- Past 7 Days on 6!
- Here's the list of Essential Services from Monday 30th
- Business Chamber Fear After Effects
- TTFA Takes FIFA To Court
- Millions in losses for Tobago