Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley is strongly defending his administration's efforts to go full speed ahead with the Revenue Authority as he said taxation is an important part of public administration. This, as the Prime Minister explains why his Cabinet made no request for an increase in salaries in the past five years. Juhel Browne reports.
TRENDING ON TV6
- Number Of COVID Cases In T&T Reached 182 On Sunday
- Beyond The Tape : Monday 03rd August 2020
- Whoever Loses Election Should Step Down
- Virus Nor Raging, Don’t Go To Bars But Send Your
- Angostura Water Treatment Plant Opened
- UNC Clarifies Using UTC Nib $$ Reserves
- Roget Hopes Refinery Deal Is Not A Ruse
- Padarath’s Normination Under?
- Beyond The Tape : Friday 31st July 2020
- PEP Wants Election Postponed For Three Months