Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley did not undergo an MRI procedure, as was stated in a release from the Office of the Prime Minister on Tuesday. In fact, the MRI machine at the Scarborough General Hospital, has not been operational for over a year. More in this Elizabeth Williams report.
TRENDING ON TV6
- FAMILY SAYS VACCINE CAUSED BLOOD CLOT
- CMO Responds To TV6 Story
- CRIME WRAP
- COVID CASES AT JOHN HAYES: PATIENTS WORRIED?
- FACE MASK & TRAFFIC FINES TO BE PAID ONLINE
- Morning News Brief: 14th April, 2021
- 35 CONTACTS OF PM ROWLEY IN QUARANTINE
- Beyond The Tape : Tuesday 13th April 2021
- AG SAYS CABINET WAS UP ALL NIGHT RE: SVG HELP
- PERSONAL PIPELINE FOR FORMER MINISTER?