Bar operators are already taking steps to avoid being on the wrong side of the law. The various stakeholders say they have opted to self-regulate, in order to not only ensure the safety of their staff and patrons but also to avoid being shut down once again. They warned that supplies can even be withheld from non-compliant bars. Rynessa Cutting reports.
TRENDING ON TV6
- Nahkid Ready For Campaign, Jack Banned From Event?
- PNM Withdraws Candidate After His Anti-US Rant
- A Balandra Covid patient is speaking out
- NOW Party Contesting Laventille West
- Tobago’s 5th Murder
- PM Says No Increase In Cabinet Pay In Past Five Years
- Why should the election date be a secret?
- Officers in Caledonia Shooting Placed On Administrative Duty
- Past 7 Days On 6
- 4 charged with Tobago murder