Imagine giving birth to a baby and doctors are unsure whether it's a girl or boy. This was the case for one Chaguanas mother who's baby was born with a rare type of malformation of the genitals. Told by local doctors that the surgery cannot be done at home, the mother is now appealing for assistance to send her some abroad. Nisha John-Mohammed has this story.
TRENDING ON TV6
- Tobago Records Third Case Of COVID-19
- Prime Minister’s brother passes
- Investigation Launched Into Officers Bullying Man
- Past 7 Days on 6!
- Local Cases In TT Of COVID-19
- Here's the list of Essential Services from Monday 30th
- Beyond The Tape : Friday 27th March 2020
- Business Chamber Fear After Effects
- TTFA Takes FIFA To Court
- Tobago Workers Afraid