If you thought people would have flocked to the beaches in their numbers as it's the first day in months that they're allowed to venture on the shoreline leisurely, you aren't the only one. Well, Camerawoman Leona Nicholas-Reyes and Reporter Alicia Boucher visited Maracas beach to see what the situation was like. Let's head to that report.
TRENDING ON TV6
- Dennie's Funeral Home speaks about sitting corpse (Full Interview)
- Venezuelans re-enter illegally, again!
- Grenadian Woman Wants To Go Home
- Beyond The Tape : Wednesday 25th November 2020
- Sitting In Peace
- PM Rowley: THA 2021 election will take place under Covid-19 health protocols
- PM Slams Critics Of Migrant Treatment
- Who Has To Clean The Usine Pond?
- Police Say it May Take A Period of One Week to Charge
- AG On Migrant Policy