Restaurant Week has officially been launched. The culinary experience, allowing people across T&T, to visit various restaurants, is running for ten days, starting from this Friday. There are a couple of changes and even some rewards. Alicia Boucher tells us more.
TRENDING ON TV6
- Update: Danah Alleyne rescued by TTPS in hostage situation, man killed
- Beyond The Tape : Friday 18th October 2019
- PM says he will have his day in court with Moonilal
- National Security Helicopters to Be Used In Guyana?
- Baby Dies at Mt Hope from Sepsis, Parents Want Answer
- Young Not Happy With Condition of Prison Fleet
- Nurses and Midwives Seek Judicial Review
- Nurses to take legal action against Minister of Health
- Beyond The Tape: Thursday 17th October 2019
- Water Trickles for WASA Customer