The five point seven percent growth projected by the IMF, while positive, is insufficient to get T&T to where it needs to be. This is the view of one local economist who calls for urgent structural adjustment.
TRENDING ON TV6
- Williamsville family puts on a Christmas lightshow
- Opposition Leader Persad-Bissessar: "The people of Tobago have spoken"
- Beyond The Tape : Tuesday 07th December 2021
- PDP's Farley Augustine on his vision for Tobago
- MSJ Leader David Abdulah: "Very well done"
- Beyond The Tape : Monday 06th December 2021
- PDP victorious at the Tobago House of Assembly December 6th election
- PM Rowley: "The people of Tobago... have opted for change"
- Fetes, Boat Rides, Pan on the table for Carnival 2022
- US issues "Do not travel advisory" for Trinidad and Tobago due to Covid-19