The Miscellaneous Provisions Bill which amends the Heritage and Stabilisation Fund, the Government Savings Bonds, and the Value Added Tax Acts has been passed in the lower house. This will see the disbursement of the funds needed to keep the pulse of T&T's economy going, amidst the economic fallout from the COVID-19 pandemic. Urvashi Tiwari Roopnarine has the story.
TRENDING ON TV6
- Tobago Records Third Case Of COVID-19
- Local Cases In TT Of COVID-19
- Investigation Launched Into Officers Bullying Man
- Prime Minister’s brother passes
- Business Chamber Fear After Effects
- Beyond The Tape : Friday 27th March 2020
- Past 7 Days on 6!
- Millions in losses for Tobago
- Morning Edition March 25th 2020
- Here's the list of Essential Services from Monday 30th