Several hotels and guest houses are to close by the weekend in Tobago, in light of the global COVID-19 scenario and the lack of tourists. This from Finance Secretary Joel Jack. Jack, speaking at the COVID-19 media conference in Tobago on Wednesday. Joel Jack said, the revelation was made to him after a meeting with members of the tourism sector this week. More in this Elizabeth Williams report.
TRENDING ON TV6
- Tobago Records Third Case Of COVID-19
- Investigation Launched Into Officers Bullying Man
- Prime Minister’s brother passes
- Local Cases In TT Of COVID-19
- Here's the list of Essential Services from Monday 30th
- Beyond The Tape : Friday 27th March 2020
- Past 7 Days on 6!
- Business Chamber Fear After Effects
- TTFA Takes FIFA To Court
- Millions in losses for Tobago