An elderly man in Tobago escaped with his life after a fire destroyed his home and partially destroyed a house he had under construction, in Patience Hill. 61 year-old Andy Nelson is lucky to be alive. The incident occurred on Wednesday evening in Patience Hill Tobago. More from our Tobago Elizabeth Williams.
TRENDING ON TV6
- Beyond The Tape Tuesday 20th April 2021
- SOLDIERS MANDATED TO VACCINATE?
- Beyond The Tape-Monday 19th April 2021
- Morning Edition: 20th April, 2021
- HOUSE CALL: PANDEMIC FATIGUE VERY REAL
- Beyond The Tape Friday 16th April 2021
- GONSALVES: THEY WANT TO LEAVE, WE'LL GET THEM OUT
- BARRACKPORE FARMER MURDERED
- TSTT COVID SCARE?
- Zoom Interview With SVG Volunteer