Thursday is World Mental Health Day, a day when people involved in mental health advocate on behalf of mental health patients, educate the public and bring issues that once were in the dark to light. Nicholas Lutchmansingh has more.
TRENDING ON TV6
- Beyond The Tape : Friday 18th October 2019
- Update: Danah Alleyne rescued by TTPS in hostage situation, man killed
- National Security Helicopters to Be Used In Guyana?
- Prime Minister addresses TLM issue
- Nurses and Midwives Seek Judicial Review
- PM says he will have his day in court with Moonilal
- Young Not Happy With Condition of Prison Fleet
- Beyond The Tape: Thursday 17th October 2019
- Baby Dies at Mt Hope from Sepsis, Parents Want Answer
- Morning Edition 18th October 2019