Western Trinidad was subjected to heavy, prolonged rainfall. TV6 visited the Diego Martin and Chaguaramas areas, when the rain was at its heaviest, shortly after noon. Reporter Joshua Seemungal has more.
TRENDING ON TV6
- Battling A Fire Beneath The Surface
- TRINCITY MALL STORE OWNERS ON THE VERGE OF CLOSING
- Beyond The Tape : Friday 22nd May 2020
- Gov’t Considers Quarantine On Cruise Ship
- 6 T&T Cruise Workers Return
- SUNLIGHT KILLS COVID OR DOES IT?
- Flooding Expected
- Beyond The Tape : Wednesday 20th May 2020
- TTVF Monitor Situation
- Cruise ship workers stuck in Barbados speak to Fazeer