Chief Medical Officer Dr. Roshan Parasram, says ministry followed all reporting protocol as it relates to T&T's first recorded COVID-19 death. As Urvashi Tiwari Roopnarine tells us, he's calling the circulation of patient what appears to be patient notes as a breach of confidentiality.
TRENDING ON TV6
- Investigation Launched Into Officers Bullying Man
- Tobago Records Third Case Of COVID-19
- Prime Minister’s brother passes
- Past 7 Days on 6!
- Here's the list of Essential Services from Monday 30th
- Local Cases In TT Of COVID-19
- Beyond The Tape : Friday 27th March 2020
- Business Chamber Fear After Effects
- TTPS arrested bar owner for operating bar during COVID-19 pandemic
- Vendors Quarantined