One parent is tonight expressing frustration over what she claims is the constant bullying of her son at the Mason Hall Secondary School. Lesliann Patterson tells TV6 News that despite a number of police reports and visits to the school made by her, as well as the bully being suspended, the situation remains the same. Elizabeth Williams spoke with the concerned parent and filed this report.
TRENDING ON TV6
- COPS PROBING VARIOUS MURDERS
- Red Force Squad Selected
- RAMPS SAYS DRAGON DEAL 'MEANS EVERYTHING'
- DARREN BRAVO ON RED FORCE
- JOSHUA MEDINA ON SUCCESS
- Beyond The Tape : Wednesday 25th January 2023
- PROMOTERS VS POLICE ON FETES
- NO MONEY YET FOR SAN FERNANDO CARNIVAL
- MOH: NO INCREASE IN COVID DEATH TREND
- ECONOMIST TO PM ON CHALLENGES AHEAD