In a time when job security is a scarce commodity, Angostura Holdings Limited has made thirty four internal staff positions permanent, signing a memorandum of understanding with the SWWTU, leading to praise from the union leader, despite being at odds before. Nicholas Lutchmansingh reports.
TRENDING ON TV6
- Beyond The Tape : Friday 18th October 2019
- Update: Danah Alleyne rescued by TTPS in hostage situation, man killed
- Nurses and Midwives Seek Judicial Review
- Prime Minister addresses TLM issue
- National Security Helicopters to Be Used In Guyana?
- Young Not Happy With Condition of Prison Fleet
- PM says he will have his day in court with Moonilal
- Baby Dies at Mt Hope from Sepsis, Parents Want Answer
- Beyond The Tape: Thursday 17th October 2019
- Nurses to take legal action against Minister of Health