One criminologist tonight is questioning the figures provided by Attorney General Faris Al Rawi as he lobbied for the passage of the Anti-Gang Bill. The data, he says is not supported by the reality of the streets. Here's Urvashi Tiwari Roopnarine with the story.
TRENDING ON TV6
- Dennie's Funeral Home speaks about sitting corpse (Full Interview)
- Sitting In Peace
- Father and son murdered in Diego Martin - Adlay Lewis and Che Lewis
- Venezuelans re-enter illegally, again!
- Grenadian Woman Wants To Go Home
- Beyond The Tape : Wednesday 25th November 2020
- PM Rowley: THA 2021 election will take place under Covid-19 health protocols
- Morning Edition: 26th November, 2020
- Who Has To Clean The Usine Pond?
- UNC raises Trafigura in the Senate